Saturday 4 January 2014

Breakfast is ALWAYS oats! 
How I make my oats: 1) Mix 70g oats in a bowl with a scoop of protein (I use strawberry whey) 2) Cover with water and mix to form a thick paste 3) Microwave for 1 minute 40seconds 4) Whilst oats are in the microwave mash a small banana with a fork 5) Mix in the mashed banana and a lot of cinnamon &   microwave for a further 30 seconds.
...and VOILA 
Nutrition info: Calories: 477
Carbs: 71.2
Protein : 37
Fat : 6.2 
(depends on brand of protein used, but approx) 


Why do I eat oats of breakfast? 
- To get my macros in! (I eat 300g carbs/50g fat/130g protein a day)
- To fuel my workout, oats provide a slow release of energy!
-Oats lower cholesterol levels 
-It's quick and convenient
-reduces risk of type 2 diabetes
-stabilize blood sugar
-ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment