Friday 9 January 2015

My current gym playlist!

I love a high energy gym song! sometimes, an awesome gym playlist can be the difference in an AMAZING or simply average workout. AAANND if you're a gym lover like me, the songs you listen to at the gym get boring FAST so here's a few of my faveourites right now. 

1) Beyonce - 711 (skrillex and Diplo's Jack U remix)

2) Calvin Harris feat. Big Sean - Open Wide

3) Dillon Francis - We make it Bounce (Ft Major Lazer) 

4) Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand - Let me think about it (extended)

5) Jeremih Feat. YG - Don't tell em

6) Keys N Krates - Hypnotik

7) Luvbug - Revive (say something) 

8) Maejor ft Ying Yang Twins and Waka Flocka Flame - Tell Daddy

9) RAC feat Matthew Koma - Cheap sunglasses 

10) Pitbull ft Ne-yo - Time of our lives 

11) Steve Aoki ft Will.i.am - Born to get wild

12) AronChupa - I'm an Albatroaz 

13) Phillip George - Wish You Were Mine 

14) Oliver Heldens - Pushing on 

15) Oliver Heldens - Last all Night

16) Taio Cruz - Don't you dare

17) Pitbull - Fireball 

18) Persute of happiness - Project X version 

19) Contiez Feat. Treyy G - Trumpsta (Djuro Remix)


1 comment:

  1. Loved this! I'm always desperate for new gym songs and we have very similar taste <3 x

    ReplyDelete