Saturday 18 January 2014

Saturday leg day!

It's SATURDAY.
I love weekends because I don't have to attend the hell hole that is school. Okay..it's not that bad, but at 18 I am sure as hell ready to leave. Anyway, haha.. TODAY IS LEG DAY. (the best day, debate-ably..depending on how I'm feeling) Thought I'd share with you guys my killlller leg workout (this is for quads and calves) I recently started separating GLUTES/HAMMIES and QUADS/CALVES and I have found to get better results! 

- Narrow stance leg press 6-8-8-6
- Wide stance leg press 6-8-8-6
- Final leg press set MAX WEIGHT 6x3
- Calf raise on leg press 10x4

-Barbell squat 8-6-6-8 (with kickback)
- Barbell lunges 12x4

- Calf raise on smiths 10x4
- Squats on smiths 10-8-8-6 (upping weights) 
- Leg extensions 12x5
- Single leg extensions 8x4
- Seated calf raise 10x3

- 12x4 Goblet squats superset with 
weighted one minute wall sit

Focusing on getting the most out of my reps, mainly slow contractions with heavy weights.



No comments:

Post a Comment