Monday 6 January 2014

My gym playlist: Updating my playlist ALWAYS gets me motivated, try some of these out if you haven't already. 

Just thought I'd share with you my fave songs to workout to! 

- Red hot Chilli peppers- Can't stop
                                    - Dani California
                                    
- The offspring - You're gonna go far kid
                         - Pretty fly for a white guy
- Foo fighters - The pretender 
                     - Best of you
                     - Learn to fly
                     - Times like these
- Don brocco - You wanna know
- Project x soundtrack - Heads will roll
                                   - Tipsy
                                   - Trouble on my mind
                                  - Pursuit of happiness
- David Guetta- Memories
- Rihanna - Drink to that
                    - S&M 
- Sum 41- Fatlip
- System of a down - Chop Suey!
                               - B.Y.O.B
-Slipknot - Duality
- Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
- Lady Gaga - Do what you want with my body
-Chris brown- Love more
                     - Turn up the music
-Britney spears - Work Bitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment