Saturday 4 January 2014

Lunch today was Chicken breast (150g) , Sweet potato (200g) and salad.
I bake both my chicken and my sweet potato, I prefer them that way! I usually bake the chicken in some pepper or a mix of herbs or just plain tastes good. I bake them in bulk so I can just add chicken to any meal. Sweet potato baked is just..bomb. It's so fluffy and for me trumps any other potato. They're full of vitamins and can be great for weightloss and weight gain. They're full of fibre so they're crazy filling, they also have a low GI, and don't spike your blood sugar. So they're pretty much the potato god and all other potatoes should bow down.
Macros for this meal was:
Calories: 413
Carbs: 40.24
Protein: 49.28
Fat: 5.41


To track my macros I use my fitness pal, a free app for any smart phone.
I find it really useful as I can log in frequent meals and just use them when I need instead of having to log everything in constantly, the more you do it the easier it becomes.


No comments:

Post a Comment