Friday 31 January 2014

Peanut butter and Jelly blondies

Peanut butter and Jelly blondies!

These were just..omg.
HEAVEN.

-21 grams oats
- 130g peanut butter, I used salted.
-1/8 tsp baking soda
-1/8 tsp salt
- 1 can white beans
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar or stevia to taste (I used stevia)
- 1 small mashed banana (can omit) I used to this so it was sweeter because I didn't use brown sugar I used stevia 
- Jam (enough for a thick layer over blondies) 

Preheat oven to 280c (fan oven) 350c normal oven
Blend all ingredients except jam, until smooth!
Place in greased tin or lined with foil, select tin size depending on how thick you want them, I like them thick so I went for a smaller tin. About 8 by 4 inches.
Spread jam over the top and bake for 30-40 mins.
I like mine gooey so I baked for 30mins 

ENJOY. 

3 comments:

  1. do you have the macros? these look AMAZINGGGG

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you used stevia and added a banana like I did and split them into 10 pieces (also 2tbsp jam) :
    107 calories, carbs: 9.2g, fat: 6.7g, protein: 4.1g :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O wow that's pretty good!! thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete