Sunday 12 January 2014

Meal Plan

Hey guys! 

Been thinking of constructing a sort of food plan..just so I know I'm getting in the foods I need daily. I'm not going to stick to this exactly, but I will as much as possible, these foods are for growth and I need to get enough of them. 
I wanted to post this to show you just how much I actually eat, It's no lie aha, you have to eat to grow. I encourage eating a lot..not to secretly make you guys fat..but you really do need to be eating more than you burn to build muscle. 
Recently started eating cottage cheese because it's great for muscle growth and I LOVE it. If you want to use a plan like this go ahead, you could supplement some stuff though, If I could handle the taste of eggs I would definitely find a space for them.Also, oily fish is a god sent..seriously wish I liked fish. The main focus for me is to reduce my sugar intake (fruit) and focus on snacking on more calorie dense foods.
I'll also be including my supplement into my diet (5 a day plus) all the vitamins/minerals you need in a tea spoon full as for only 13 calories, absolutely crazy! feed and nourish your body guys, it's the only way it will grow. 

So this is my plan outline! 

Breakfast: 80g oats
                1 scoop protein
                1 banana
CALORIES: 511 
Mid morning snack: 2 rice cakes
                               100g cottage cheese
                               12 cashew nuts 
CALORIES: 266
Lunch: Chicken (120g)
           brown rice (1 cup)
            
CALORIES : 450
Dinner: Chicken (120g) 
            Veggies (40g) - brocoli/green beans (preferably) 
            Sweet potato (200g)
CALORIES: 420 
Pre workout snack: Slice of wholemeal toast and jam 
CALORIES 188
Post workout snack : Greek yogurt and protein (150g/1 scoop) (198 cals)
                                 Nuts (12 CASHEWS= 108CALS) 
                                 1 rice cake with peanut butter (124 cals-1 tbsp peanut butter btw) 
Total calories: 2265 


            LETS GET RESULTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment